v24.5 [10 Feb 2020]
- Added support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- The progress bar does not indicate the actual progress when files and folders backup to Acronis Cloud is performed.
- The "Not enough memory resources" error occurs when copying Office 365 files from a backup folder open in Windows Explorer.
- File level backup to Acronis cloud fails with the error "Acronis Cloud is full."
- Automatic cleanup does not work for sector-by-sector backups to local destinations.
- Cloud cleanup settings are reverted to their initial configuration if they were changed after doing several incremental slices.
- Backup fails with the error "Plug in the external drive containing the files of this backup" if the destination drive is already connected before you start the backup operation.
- The "No volsnap driver found" error occurs during a backup operation even though the volsnap driver is present.